A Bad Moon Rises | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower | Summary of news related to blood on the clocktower

by Nick Thomas

Are you looking for information related to this blood on the clocktower? see A Bad Moon Rises | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower in this article.

A Bad Moon Rises | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower | News blood on the clocktower Latest

Let’s See

Also you can see more blood on the clocktower related information by Damnationmagazine.com/game share here.

A Bad Moon Rises | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower and images related to this blood on the clocktower.

A Bad Moon Rises | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower

A Bad Moon Rises | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower

blood on the clocktower and Content related to content.

Hold onto your butts, it’s time for the start of our Bad Moon Rising trilogy! Steel yourself for a cacophonous, chaotic carousel of killing, carnage and corruption. Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy

To play your own game, we used Discord and this online emulator:

#BoardGames #Tabletop #LetsPlay

Carley:
Brooke:
Isaac:

Follow No Rolls Barred:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Welcome to the Official No Rolls Barred YouTube Channel!
Adam Blampied & the gang from WrestleTalk are creating a brand-new channel all about getting YOU into board games!

See also  Blood on the Clocktower - Shut Up & Sit Down Review | Summary of news related to blood on the clocktower

At NRB, you’ll find a variety of fun and entertaining content, including Top 10 lists, special guests playing boardgames, deep dives on classic games, and MUCH MORE!

Business inquiries email: adam@wrestletalk.com .

>> In addition to viewing this content you can find more information provided by us: See more good information here.

Keyword relevant to category blood on the clocktower.

#Bad #Moon #Rises #NRB #Play #Blood #Clocktower.

board games,board games review,board game,tabletop,tabletop games,top 10 board games,games,best board games,boardgamegeek,board game geek,top ten board games,game news,most popular games,most popular board games,best games,hottest board games,best board games 2020,hottest board games 2020,top board games 2020,popular board games,boardgames,no rolls barred,blood on the clocktower,bad moon rising,how to play blood on the clocktower,best board games 2021.

A Bad Moon Rises | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower.

blood on the clocktower.

We hope these Knowledge on this blood on the clocktower topic will be useful to you. Thank you very much for watching.

You may also like

37 comments

Nick Kitchin 05/08/2021 - 10:40

What an amazing game. So close Carly!! Loved it

jeffradiane 05/08/2021 - 10:40

There was a part of me that just wanted Sully to win. Haha. But good attempt, Carley!

- Timithesis - 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Just Subscribed! Binge watching these games. There’s nothing like this on ….. don’t laugh….. on the PS4/PS5 to actually play with other gamers, which would be a hit and an phone APP too?. Someone needs to approach Sony Interactive Entertainment in San Mateo, CA and Apple Headquarters in Cupertino, CA ….. this is freaking awesome and yes, I am late to this party!! This Awesomeness requires that ALL earthlings (various languages) be made aware. Not sure who runs this ….. person in charge? Adam?

Anne Elise Morrigan 05/08/2021 - 10:40

The most adorable thing is Blair being Elliot's grandmother.

HeyItsNeo 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Hell yes Elliot! Where has he been?

Random Gaming Plus 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Please keep this game as a cornerstone of the channel. Make this a Zoom exclusive for the channel. Adam has gone bye bye.

Victor Miranda 05/08/2021 - 10:40

I Just hate How good carley is in this game. I keep wanna call her a bitch. But I can't for her being a good player. I Just hate that I love it

Jeff Graham 05/08/2021 - 10:40

At this point from past games why is Carley not the first person killed every game?

LK32 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Love these but bring back Oli Davies!

Colin Price 05/08/2021 - 10:40

great viewing- we need more of this

michael j 05/08/2021 - 10:40

I love the look on Carleys face when Jon says your probably going to chew me up and spit me out.

Jon N 05/08/2021 - 10:40

How does one get to try this game online. I doubt I'd be good but it looks like fun.

Guilty Hat 05/08/2021 - 10:40

From playing Botc the Goon was my favourite role. It didn't used to have the part where it only triggers once per night so you could flip repeatedly in one night phase (and I did)

Ayahoo 05/08/2021 - 10:40

I have posted this on many nrb videos but I will post the comment again we have an active botc community at Dice Tower werewolf and would love to have new members that are interested in playing and storytelling the game. We have around 700 members and there are games happening often numerous times a day.

VeroFrijole 05/08/2021 - 10:40

I'm so excited to watch this I'm commenting before it has even started!! Ahh!!

PASyther 05/08/2021 - 10:40

[SPOILER]

Why didn't Carley just kill Eliot and Jon at the end? Wouldn't that just end the game since the bad guys won't nominate the Demon?

Larry Anthony 05/08/2021 - 10:40

That Isaac guy gives me the Heebie jeebies.

James Coope 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Do you all have a patreon? I feel like if you did and offered big money donations to play this game with you all as a thanks you get a good amount of ppl

Glen Cooper 05/08/2021 - 10:40

The best BotCT video I have ever seen! The cast at NRB provide THE best and most enthralling experience from a YT viewers point of view – and reminds me of the time when I first stubbled upon a little known DnD group on YouTube, called Critical Role. DM'd by Matt Mercer 😉

Well played all of you!! Let's see more of this… its addictive.

Moynul Rahman 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Good watch but Carley is more experienced and just talks the most, she even talks when other are giving their statements and then got emotional in the end when there was 3. That’s the problem with these deductions games.

TL 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Looking at the roles. It was possible to have all but one good player die in the second night

brainofwombat 05/08/2021 - 10:40

The thing that always hurts the villains in BOTC as opposed to a traditional Mafia format is the inability to shut up problematic townies by killing them. It's so much harder for the baddies to win when you've got a corpse still prosecuting the case against you every day.

cj x 05/08/2021 - 10:40

that got uncomfortably personal between carley and jon…

William Tocci Jr 05/08/2021 - 10:40

I think an MMORPG version of this game could be fun

Knut Behrend 05/08/2021 - 10:40

The slow (well actually rather fast) descent into madness of Plumpy.
I love how they start to roleplay their characters, when they dont need (or want) to hide it anymore. Elliott noticing Adams look in the Zoom call was funny af.
I would join Lauries Mafia. Though i couldn't be as fancy a goon as Sully.

And the "The Sullivan" bit got dropped?

BigJohnsWorld 05/08/2021 - 10:40

That was so damn frustrating, I was screaming at the screen when they tied the vote. Absolutely ridiculous.

SGGB 05/08/2021 - 10:40

This has been the most nervous and tense I've ever felt watching a youtube video in my entire life! When the good team seemingly threw away their victory in the second to last round I was almost screaming at my screen and I was super excited when they actually managed to win in the next round.
I never though a boardgame channel of all things would be able to catch my attention like this but NRB has legit become my favourite content on Youtube, absolutely love it!

JackArcherX 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Also, as a note, while Sects & Violets is my favourite one to play, Bad Moon Rising is my favourite to run. Yes, there's a rather insane amount of information you have to keep track of as a storyteller, but you get to experience some of the most fascinating plays from desperate players pretty much right away.

JackArcherX 05/08/2021 - 10:40

I'm genuinely enjoying the post-game conversations a lot and I think we all would love a bit more of a look into the psyche of everyone playing or some of the moves you've pulled throughout the game. Could be just an extra 3 to 5 minutes, but these have been fantastic and would love to hear more!

AzureShadow42 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Why did Carley throw the game night 4? If she chose Elliot and Jon, then only evil players would be left alive and it would have been an immediate win for her!

Vianney ßon 05/08/2021 - 10:40

1:11:45 Oh Sully…

Buc 07 05/08/2021 - 10:40

We need Rosie playing BOTC, stat.

Joshua Gwyn 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Oh this is chaotic and I love it, but because when this game arrives, I'll be the storyteller, going to stick with Trouble Brewing, so much easier to follow

J Leis 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Carley lies so much better than everyone else I dont know how she will keep playing with these guys because she just inherently wont be trusted anymore. Im sure a lot of that is just experience and knowing what does and doesnt work but im sure it wont be long before every beginning of a game will just be getting rid of Carly, maybe the story tellers will have ideas how to solve that, maybe make her the "fool" as a get out of jail card.

rmsgrey 05/08/2021 - 10:40

I'm kinda disappointed that Carley didn't eat the two remaining good players on the last night, and force the Storytellers to kingmake…

247marquis 05/08/2021 - 10:40

I eventually got to watch it, love it but I am very disappointed.
You had a Gambler and no one Did a Kenny Rogers Bit.

SSJ X Cloud Strife 05/08/2021 - 10:40

Just wanna say, as a long time subscriber of the Wrestletalk channel and after I've watch a few vids on this channel due to Adam's GLORIOUS LISTS… I watched this episode last night… and I am coming back here today to state that I have now binge watched all the Clocktower games on the channel! Addicting stuff! Officially subbed and ready for the next episode like this. Until then, I'll check out some of the other BGC playthroughs. Great cast of personalities all round. Bravo!