Blood on the Clocktower – Full Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (April 2019) | Summary of news related to blood on the clocktower

by Nick Thomas

Are you looking for information related to this blood on the clocktower? see Blood on the Clocktower – Full Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (April 2019) in this article.

Blood on the Clocktower – Full Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (April 2019) | News blood on the clocktower Latest

Let’s See

Also you can see more blood on the clocktower related information by Damnationmagazine.com/game share here.

Blood on the Clocktower – Full Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (April 2019) and images related to this blood on the clocktower.

Blood on the Clocktower - Full Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (April 2019)

Blood on the Clocktower – Full Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (April 2019)

blood on the clocktower and Share related to content.

This is a full play-through of an 8-player game of Blood on the Clocktower. The script being used is Trouble Brewing, the first script in the base collection of Blood on the Clocktower.

You can find the Trouble Brewing Character sheet here:

Live on Kickstarter March 28 to April 25 (Australian Eastern time):

Video by Harrison Woodhead – .

>> In addition to viewing this content you can find more information provided by us: Watch here.

Tag relevant to article blood on the clocktower.

#Blood #Clocktower #Full #PlayThrough #Trouble #Brewing #April.

See also  Panic Has A New Face | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower | Summary of news related to blood on the clocktower

Blood on the Clocktower,Social Deduction,Games,Tabletop Games,Tabletop Gaming,Hidden Role,Trouble Brewing.

Blood on the Clocktower – Full Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (April 2019).

blood on the clocktower.

We hope these Information on this blood on the clocktower topic will be useful to you. Thank you very much.

You may also like

38 comments

Clayton 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Just pre ordered. Hope this comes out soon.

Emma Bonn 05/08/2021 - 04:40

I didn’t notice this about blood on the clock tower

That you could have preset roles to be played to give a particular story

That’s really cool

Banana God 05/08/2021 - 04:40

say, for example, if the chef died in the day and at night the imp targeted the undertaker. Do you still wake the undertaker to do their action or do you not wake them because they are technically dead?

Clair De Lun 05/08/2021 - 04:40

17:14 what are they whispering with each other ?

B Chu 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Why wouldn't julian kill filip?

Q-tuber 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Enjoying watching Julian play the demon. Very Christopher Lee.

Thomas Eilertsen 05/08/2021 - 04:40

What is the "red herring"?

D. Gatsby 05/08/2021 - 04:40

I would never trust a recluse that doesn't claim on day one lol

Yannksh Climento 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Ive Played it maybe 30 times. Also beeing every roll in game. It ist so funny, but it has his Time. We are almost 20 Players every time. The longest game was 4 hours abbove. U guys have to record more one of these. i is so funny. Yannksh.

Daniel Golder 05/08/2021 - 04:40

The high five at the end and subsequent shouting and trash talking sums up my experience with this game perfectly. It's like the end of a good game of One Night Ultimate Werewolf but proportionately more nuts given the added time investment. Love it.

Banana God 05/08/2021 - 04:40

as an example, if the butler were in play and their vote was locked in but the master put their hand down, would you count the butlers vote or can the butler only vote if the masters vote is locked in?

Banana God 05/08/2021 - 04:40

just wondering what are the tokens for reminders and roles made out of?

Nicklas frede 05/08/2021 - 04:40

trying to understand more, why does the virgin know or at least others think the virgin knows so much information

Adam Birch 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Its amazing how I can still watch this video and be on the edge of my seat if they are going to see through the correct bluff on the final night… such a good game!

Samuel Button 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Why did the group want to accuse the virgin and have an innocent die?

Stephen Dewey 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Can you pleeeeeease post more videos?!

blaice 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Play "Resistance Avalon" or "One Night Ultimate Werewolf." This is a bloated, overproduced take on the style offering little gain beyond novelty.

Jon Brooke 05/08/2021 - 04:40

I think I'm going to watch one of the other play throughs without watching the initial setup, so I don't know who actually is the demon at the start.

Jon Brooke 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Villagers could have been victorious if they just executed the guy who looks most like a demon on the first night!

Dilated Beholder 05/08/2021 - 04:40

How on Earth do you rope together a group of social deduction game players like this!? It's the only reason stopping me from buying

Sylvain Robitaille 05/08/2021 - 04:40

I feel the information of the chef has been vastly ignored.

Jaqen 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Thanks for the thorough play through! It really helps me see the appeal of the game but also confirms that it's not the kinda game for my collection. Best of luck in the Kickstarter! I hope I do get to play it someday.

Viktor 05/08/2021 - 04:40

jesus this game is hard to keep track on. I have 0 clue what is going on.

Kroy23 05/08/2021 - 04:40

More of this please!!!!

SquamusMaximus 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Just a minor gripe/rules question: Are players normally allowed to chat/strategize during the night phase? There seemed to be a lot of strategy going on during the night phase, which seems kind of counter-intuitive. I always saw the night phase in these games as the: "Alright, you all had your talking and executing, now shut up and go to sleep."

Al Fredo 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Great Video, guys. Yes, I'd recommend putting the graphic of who is what role up a little longer/more often if possible.

Concerning the last vote: The rule book is a bit vague, but it seems as if the voting starts with the nominated person's left, then ends with the Nominee. Hugely important for this game, as the Scarlet woman snuck in that self-vote right at the end. And I think if the math is correct, that pretty much sealed it as I don't think a vote on the Demon could have gotten to 6. In fact, he didn't even need to do it (but tough to do the math that quick). That 4 vote wins it. Maximum votes on Julian would have been 4 (2 ghosts voted already, 2 evil players). And a tie doesn't execute anyone. But for insurance purposes, might as well. Game was totally over at that point. I assume that's why the other ghost didn't even bother to vote and the fortune teller, who nominated Julian, didn't vote either.

Great bluff by the Demon on the Recluse. Since no one could verify any other outsider, it was safe. Not knowing who the Drunk was hurt the good team. Awesome work by Lewis, just acting guilty at the end. These are experienced players, so I am sure they've seen this trick before (Demon nominating his minion last day) – which is EXACTLY what the undertaker said around 21:00 – and yet he voted for Lewis. AHH…what a game. And imagine if you've had a few drinks to keep this straight!

Well done….and i know this was probably rough to edit, but these are great – and I think will greatly help your marketing.

Medsas 05/08/2021 - 04:40

for me the gold standard is dailymafia/mafia all stars rules, how does botc compare?

Ben Dance 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Loved this video 10/10
Love this game.

Joe 05/08/2021 - 04:40

3 days to go on the Kickstarter. We still need about $9000 for the last stretch goal. Tell your friends and coworkers! its going to be worth it.

Matthew Williams 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Awesome video! This group was a lot of fun to watch. Would it be possible to see a group of first time players play the game? It might be interesting to see the game played without the experience factored in. Excited to get my copy!

C.R. 05/08/2021 - 04:40

I have a question. Do people have to stay seated in the same spots, or can they move around so players like the Empath can get more information? I am assuming not, that you have to stay in the same seating.

Jason Crews 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Id watch more of these, you have an entertaining group.

Greg McNichol 05/08/2021 - 04:40

You should consider sending a copy of this game to the just kidding party YouTube channel. I watch them all the time and they love these kind of social deduction games. They have a lot of subscribers

Carmel&Edd Gabriel 05/08/2021 - 04:40

This was so useful to watch, I was tense all the way through! I've been really excited for this game ever since I saw it and backed it immediately, I'm already assembling groups of friends to play it, so this playthrough will be really useful to help get everyone else excited too!

saikoujikan 05/08/2021 - 04:40

Wait, the demon learns exactly which minions are in play?
Is this a new rule?

ItJamesIs 05/08/2021 - 04:40

If the monk saves a player and is killed directly afterwards by the demon (like in the second night, just without a drunk there), does the monk ability still work? Meaning is there a strict order of time or do things happen simultaneously or how does this work?

Georgina Toland 05/08/2021 - 04:40

This was a very good look at a real game in action! More please! 👍🏼

Manus Noble 05/08/2021 - 04:40

This is so awesome. With the fortune teller, if one good player always registers falsely, will the answer not always be ‘yes’ to when they ask if 1 of 2 people is the demon?