Blood on the Clocktower – Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (October 2019, Game 1) | Summary of news related to blood on the clocktower

by Nick Thomas

Are you looking for information related to this blood on the clocktower? see Blood on the Clocktower – Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (October 2019, Game 1) in this article.

Blood on the Clocktower – Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (October 2019, Game 1) | News blood on the clocktower Latest

Let’s See

Also you can see more blood on the clocktower related information by We aggregate here.

Blood on the Clocktower – Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (October 2019, Game 1) and images related to this blood on the clocktower.

Blood on the Clocktower - Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (October 2019, Game 1)

blood on the clocktower and Information related to topic.

This is a full play-through of a 7-player game of Blood on the Clocktower. The script being used is Trouble Brewing, the first script in the base collection of Blood on the Clocktower. You can find the Trouble Brewing character sheet here:

Storyteller for this game: Jon Gjengset

Filming by Underrated Media Productions –
Editing by Harrison Woodhead – .

>> In addition to viewing this content you can find more information provided by us: See here.

Keyword relevant to article blood on the clocktower.

#Blood #Clocktower #PlayThrough #Trouble #Brewing #October #Game.

See also  Blood on the Clocktower - Trouble Brewing Characters Overview | Summary of news related to blood on the clocktower

Blood on the Clocktower,BOTC,Social Deduction,Gaming,Tabletop Gaming,Bluffing,Hidden Role,Social Deception,Trouble Brewing,TT Games,TT Gaming,TTGames,TTGaming,Play-Through,playthrough,Play through.

Blood on the Clocktower – Play-Through of Trouble Brewing (October 2019, Game 1).

blood on the clocktower.

Hopefully these Knowledge on this blood on the clocktower topic will be useful to you. Thank you very much.

You may also like

21 comments

ImaginaryMdA 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Honestly the "no rolls barred" format of this game might be kind of ideal?
It's really great how they regularly sequester into separate rooms where people can talk openly.

LifeUntilLove 05/08/2021 - 16:40

(Spoilers) In my opinion, this was a pretty bad game. The Storyteller stacked the deck for the evil team by giving the washerwoman false info on the two evil players, players who knew what roles were in play (Spy) and what roles were not (the three cards). This made it easy to let either of them bluff as that role, especially when she straight up asked them "Are you this role?". I also just really dislike the confirmed virgin play as it always seems to hurt the good team for no reason. It is good that the game makes dead players not useless, but this play takes out two good players in one night (the execution plus the demon kill) when there are only five to start with. Plus, as seen in this game, it didn't even accomplish what it is supposed to do as the virgin then purposefully got good players killed to accidentally help the minion. Overall just a pretty miserable and confusing watch .

Stuffthatsfunny1 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Happy 7000th view

Hubbleton 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Zach at 15:20. lol

Curb 21 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Zach is a baller GG

Matthew Jury 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Zach is really cute

Abhinav Shrivastava 05/08/2021 - 16:40

What?
There's already a spy in a 7 player game and you give bad info to the washerwoman trying to confirm the spy's identity if he ever bluffed as a soldier.

Very slim chances for the good team to win with this script I think.
Also, not sure why the townsfolk nominated anyone on the first day.

The imp might have gone for the mayor if she was kept alive and the kill might have bounced to the ravenkeeper to keep the game balanced.

@blood on the clocktower please put up few videos of BMR games.

Thanks!

reggycide 05/08/2021 - 16:40

All that talk at the start tells people who are not certain roles. I’ve never seen a bluffer able to talk and concentrate at the same time

Patrick Calvo 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Hmmm not sure how I feel about the virgin being able to execute themself with their own ability. Here, the storyteller was trying to set up a chance for the spy to abuse the virgin's ability to "confirm" himself as town, but Evin denied any possibility of that by executing himself before anyone could react.

Seems to me that what makes the virgin fun is that they have the chance to confirm themself another townsfolk, but if they come out too early they risk the possibility of an evil stepping in to nominate the virgin first—thereby denying any possibility of confirming another townsfolk and leaving the other players to wonder whether that player was really evil, or if the virgin was drunk/poisoned.

As Evin admits himself in the video, the virgin being able to execute themself completely sidesteps all of that. Instead, the virgin gets to prove to everyone that he is a townsfolk and confirm that they aren't drunk or poisoned without any of the other players having a chance to stop him. This kind of strategy sort of takes away from what makes the virgin so interesting.

David Grenet 05/08/2021 - 16:40

I can see why Evin and Reggie wanted to execute Meg. Meg's always evil.

Denver Greene 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Too many Chefs, tooo many chefs

Andre McMillan 05/08/2021 - 16:40

I have to say what I absolutely do not like is that the game doesn’t have a goal of staying alive. Some are “okay, kill me” and the virgin commits suicide.

Wish there were 2 goals, stay alive & kill the Imp.

Gersh's Gaming 05/08/2021 - 16:40

So, it seems like by giving the Washerwoman completely false information on Night 1 and then reinforcing it by giving the Imp a bluff that confirmed the Washerwoman's false info that Team Evil started the game at a tremendous advantage. Am I misreading this?

Dave Bromwich 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Great game! I love watching playthroughs. I hope the fact it is titled 'game 1' that there might be some more to come soon. I like Jon's imaginative death descriptions. I think the Soldier is one of the easiest bluffs for the evil team and I am particularly paranoid when players say they are the Soldier, but it is so easy to get sidetracked with all the other information/misinformation going around.

gnostic galass 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Can we get any information on a release date? Or a day for extra content to come out.

Shinyman42 05/08/2021 - 16:40

That was awesome! I especially liked Jons quip of coming out as the storyteller 😀 (28:50)

PatientNo742 05/08/2021 - 16:40

I'm just here for the cheese jokes.

Dilated Beholder 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Any chance of this game ever actually coming out??

Taerdin 05/08/2021 - 16:40

I love these gameplay videos, they really help with the wait for the game. Thanks for posting 🙂

Absurd Heroine 05/08/2021 - 16:40

I'm so happy to see another play-through! This was a great game, too. Really good spy play. I am rather addicted to this game (as much as one can be addicted to something they haven't even tried yet) and can't wait until I can play it with my friends. I'm excited to see more!

arkla 05/08/2021 - 16:40

Nice game, I feel like it may have been a little easy for the evil team when the washerwoman got false info, but I guess Zach got lucky with bluffing Soldier beforehand and not killing the ravenkeeper.
Jordan played such a strong minion game too, spy seems to be a very powerful role.