Experimental Character Showcase – Legion | Summary of news related to blood on the clocktower

by Nick Thomas

Are you looking for information related to this blood on the clocktower? see Experimental Character Showcase – Legion in this article.

Experimental Character Showcase – Legion | News blood on the clocktower Latest

Let’s See

Also you can see more blood on the clocktower related information by Damnationmagazine.com/game share here.

Experimental Character Showcase – Legion and images related to this blood on the clocktower.

Experimental Character Showcase - Legion

Experimental Character Showcase – Legion

blood on the clocktower and Share related to category.

Over the next couple of months, we’ll be showcasing some of the experimental characters, live on stream, with an eye to helping prospective Storytellers see them in action and learn how best to run them.

This week it’s Legion, a very unusual Demon!

Storyteller for this game: Ben Burns (community manager for the Pandemonium Institute)

Join us for the streams over at

Find out more at .

>> In addition to viewing this content you can find more information provided by us: Watch here.

Keyword relevant to topic blood on the clocktower.

#Experimental #Character #Showcase #Legion.

social deduction,murder mystery,botc,ben burns,deception.

Experimental Character Showcase – Legion.

blood on the clocktower.

With these Knowledge on this blood on the clocktower topic will be useful to you. Thank you very much for watching.

See also  Blood on the Clocktower (Trouble Brewing) Full Playthrough - ft. Ben Burns as Storyteller | Summary of news related to blood on the clocktower

You may also like

11 comments

WeDo Official 09/08/2021 - 08:40

ok but nicky kinda spitting facts

Luka Blackwood 09/08/2021 - 08:40

I REALLY don't get the logic behind having a livestream specifically to showcase this character who so fundamentally alters the game, and then not actually showing them off. Like I get the paranoia argument but it feels like it'd be far more valuable for this stream to just show how it plays.

gatherformandfly 09/08/2021 - 08:40

I've been watching here and twitch for a few months and am yet to see a proper legion game. Is there one uploaded somewhere that I have missed?

bloergk 09/08/2021 - 08:40

I have legionellosis… And the only cure is DANCE!

Mike Ditlevsen 09/08/2021 - 08:40

Simon claimed that he wouldn't be able to get killed on night… Well the description says that if you die at night, another player might die instead..
So wouldn't it be up to the Story Teller even if nominated by the Imp or the Story teller in a Legion Game.

Ne'er Do Well 09/08/2021 - 08:40

I noticed that even in a game where they are suppose to not trust one another very much. They still tended to find some peoples info concrete Good without real evidence and keep going back to that well of it being Good info regardless. Like in this game it was Eevee it was something I saw in their chat constantly that empath two and it was what more or less put Nicky on the block because of it. I have noticed that on a few games.

I also noticed your randomizer has a strong preference at least for the ones you post. Imp is very often on the top right spot I've seen I believe three streams of the game that show it and I have watched 5 videos (Two were from No Rolls Barred) which just seems like a high probability.

Just saying if I was on the Discord call I would kill nom that spot no matter who was in there.

voldosmith 09/08/2021 - 08:40

So, there are exclusives?, even through on the KS campaign you said you didn’t believe in them?

mdemy8 09/08/2021 - 08:40

I pre ordered on your website last year……when is this being released?

theoutherguy1 09/08/2021 - 08:40

Is there a Blood on the Clocktower Discord?

zayfard plays 09/08/2021 - 08:40

Is there going to be a way for people that missed the Kickstarter to gain access to Legion?

Daniel Sokolski 09/08/2021 - 08:40

Have you guys ever thought about reworking the Spy role? Or is it more a character that was added to increase the amount of strategies that can be done by the demon in Trouble Brewing? I just find it strange to give one role the answer sheet to the game AND the ability to falsely show as a townsfolk essentially for free.