The Billiard Boys | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower | Summary of news related to blood on the clocktower

by Nick Thomas

Are you looking for information related to this blood on the clocktower? see The Billiard Boys | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower in this article.

The Billiard Boys | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower | News blood on the clocktower Latest

Let’s See

Also you can see more blood on the clocktower related information by Damnationmagazine.com/game share here.

The Billiard Boys | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower and images related to this blood on the clocktower.

The Billiard Boys | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower

blood on the clocktower and Information related to articles.

For more information on the game, and to pre-order your own copy, check out the BOTC Kickstarter:

To play your own game, we used Discord and this online emulator:

#BoardGames #Tabletop #LetsPlay

For more Board Game Club episodes, click here:

Storyteller Ben: Storyteller Ben:
Tom:
Jon Gracey:
Sully:
Elliott:
Blair:
Isaac:

Follow No Rolls Barred:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Welcome to the Official No Rolls Barred YouTube Channel!
Adam Blampied & the gang from WrestleTalk are creating a brand-new channel all about getting YOU into board games!

At NRB, you’ll find a variety of fun and entertaining content, including Top 10 lists, special guests playing boardgames, deep dives on classic games, and MUCH MORE!

See also  Samsung Galaxy Note8 LCD & Touch Screen Replacement Guide - RepairsUniverse | Summary of news related to note 8 screen replacement cost australia

Business inquiries email: adam@wrestletalk.com

#BoardGames #Tabletop #Playthrough .

>> In addition to viewing this topic you can find more information provided by us: See more useful information here.

Content relevant to content blood on the clocktower.

#Billiard #Boys #NRB #Play #Blood #Clocktower.

board games,board games 2020,board games review,board game,tabletop,tabletop games,top 10 board games,games,best board games,game,boardgamegeek,board game geek,top ten board games,find board games,game news,most popular games,most popular board games,best games,hottest board games,best board games 2020,hottest board games 2020,top board games 2020,popular board games,boardgames,no rolls barred,blood on the clocktower,let’s play blood on the clocktower.

The Billiard Boys | NRB Play Blood On The Clocktower.

blood on the clocktower.

Hope these Information on this blood on the clocktower topic will be useful to you. Thank you very much for watching.

You may also like

49 comments

Mailen Stein 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Billiard Boys 4life

SheezyBites 05/08/2021 - 22:40

If Jon voted for himself in the last vote what would be the play off that? Obviously Sully would have to vote Laurie to try and tie, but would Adam have to say he was drunk, Jon is the spy and Laurie the Imp? I guess confusion would be heightened enough that could work, but Isaac for sure would know it's not true and he has the deciding vote… Claim Jon was the poisoner maybe? Although how would he have matched Monk? I mean, it's better than letting the Mayor win go through I guess, going for complete confusion winning, but I don't know exactly how it could possibly work out.

Aaron Cobb 05/08/2021 - 22:40

As someone who's nominated the virgin as the spy, that crap is so hard to pull off

RyuOuDonte 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Im a 28 year old man and love sully 😆

Jack Kelly, I'm a lawyer 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Def my favorite thing on all of YouTube! I never thought I'd look forward to anything here more than Quizzlemania, but here we are.

Thomas Reihart 05/08/2021 - 22:40

this entire video is why sully is 7-1 in blood on the clocktower

Jeffrey Pridemore 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Oh poor, sweet, innocent, naive Oli

Harry O'Donnell 05/08/2021 - 22:40

This series is honestly some of the best content on YouTube. I've watched every episode once, and have now watched 3 of them twice. Cannot wait for the next one in a few weeks.

Cheap Azz 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Credits to the Game Masters for being great instructors. Great job on explaining things even to a dumdum like me 😂
Frankly, I wasn't sure if I was going to understand the concept of this game at first since the thumbnail looked like a DnD kind of thing 😅 which I'm not knowledgeable about. Was still a bit confused at the start, but didn't take long for me to start getting it and, got to enjoy it til the end. Thanks y'all! Well done 👍

Aaron Pelavin 05/08/2021 - 22:40

IT WAS ME, IT WAS ME OLI, IT WAS ME ALLLLLLL ALONGGGGGG, OLI

Aaron Pelavin 05/08/2021 - 22:40

THE BILLIARD BOYS EXPLODE

Aaron Pelavin 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Poor Oli

Aaron Pelavin 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Laurie forgot that they took out the moonshining book and made some moonshine

Young Savage lll 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Adam is the mastermind, issac is the detective amd sully is the whole godamn show

Young Savage lll 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Is there nothing else besides an imp like maybe a vampire or gargoyle

Young Savage lll 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Adam is so good at everything this man plays his roles greatly until someone makes him upbeat then he gets a lil too talkative

Anna Kalkman 05/08/2021 - 22:40

billiard boys merch pls

Luke Webber 05/08/2021 - 22:40

These games are awesome I’ve binged them all and I hope for many more episodes in this series

Judith Harmon 05/08/2021 - 22:40

I felt very sorry for Isa – new player, with a power rendered obsolete by the presence of a Spy. I hope she gets something more exciting to play with next time!

Dennis Costa 05/08/2021 - 22:40

This is brilliant. The moment Isaac said it at 55:30 was an amazing dramatic moment, with two reactions in particular telling everything.

BigJohnsWorld 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Late to the party but I lost my shit when Adam pulled that stunt with Oli, convincing him Jon was the monk 😂

Kailey Reinhart 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Isaac is SO good at this game. He’s really good at connecting the dots

AlucardaLaCarte 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Adam is FRIGHTENINGLY ADEPT at this. Every time I think he's made a mistake, he turns right around and covers for it with good ol' smiles and jokes. Get everyone off-kilter, and NO ONE will think about how your story has more holes than a plank at DrillCon 2013 (the most popular DrillCon in history).

So far he's been the best at playing the social aspects of the game whilst everyone else is trying to play "logically." Also I once won a game of Werewolf by getting randomly assigned it twice. The first time I COMPLETELY bungled it, but the second time I won using the gambler's fallacy.

Emma Bonn 05/08/2021 - 22:40

I really want to see the series of events where Adam doesn’t die and Laurie tells Oli that he’s drunk

VeroFrijole 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Omg Isaac MVP!!!! He’s brilliant. Sully is hilarious hahaha and Adams plays and arguments were spot on. This is such a fun game to watch you all play

UniversalEcho 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Damn Laurie freaking nailed down the scheme IMMEDIATELY

GSP Video 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Jesus, Oli was just PLAYED. Poor bastard.

Quentin Doyonnas 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Jon not targeting a dead player night 3 had me tearing my hair out lol

ImaginaryMdA 05/08/2021 - 22:40

I had a thought, what if Adam and Jon exploited the fact that they mixed up who the drunk was and say:
"If Adam's the spy, how on earth would the villains kill off the drunk gravedigger? She'd be super useful to the villains!"

ImaginaryMdA 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Wow, Isaac just figured that out like nothing!

Jacob Humphrey 05/08/2021 - 22:40

SULLIVAN MY SON!!

Rusty Priske 05/08/2021 - 22:40

"One… is the loneliest number…."

Michael Devany 05/08/2021 - 22:40

MORE!!!!

Willhelm94 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Best 4 hours of my life (yes I've watched it twice)

slavic reader 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Can the bad side win for once pleaseee

LENNY 05/08/2021 - 22:40

YAY Sully Survived this one I was sad when he got killed in the last blood in the Clocktower because he was so close to drunkenly stumbling into the final three and it was even sweeter this time when Sully got the win for his team. #GOTEAMSULLY

Xhumed 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Adam played a blinder, but it fell apart at the end thanks to Issac.

Jarrod Glover 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Issac is so good at this game.. very smart dude

Brynn DeYoung 05/08/2021 - 22:40

I low key high key have a huge crush on Ben

Ryan Coogan 05/08/2021 - 22:40

This is more engaging than most films

Makowh 05/08/2021 - 22:40

God Adam was playing like a speedrunner there XD

bloergk 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Is Ben really implying Isaac cheated?! Seems like obviously it would be socially unacceptable to say outright but he kept emphasizing how his deductions were uncanny, and how it was "like Isaac could see the storyteller's screen". Would it even be possible with this version of the game, like some bug giving him access by mistake?

Adam Clark 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Watching this back just to timestamp some of my favourite moments, like the evil behind the billiard boys, and Luke watching the heartbreak before his eyes.

26:05 The first time they laughed at him.
43:56 The moment Oli left and they were really enjoying Oli's misfortune.
1:31:05 "Oh Oli, have they hoodwinked you?"
1:39:32 "Once upon a time I could corroborate…"
1:46:46 "There was never any Billiard Boys Oli!"
1:48:44 The final reveal

midnight malice 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Jon made a MASSIVE mistake when nominating Sully on the last day that nobody picked up on. Unfortunate. He said "I think you made him drunk again". But Jon, we are supposed to be finding the demon, not the drunk. If you think Sully is Drunk and you are good, you should have nominated Laurie. That pretty much PROVES Jon is trying to get the good team to lose. This would have been definitive evidence that Jon was the imp. Also, when he said he protected Sully, that was way to dramatic. If I hadn't seen the info, that would have made me immediately suspect of him. Jon backing Sully ruined a potential play of throwing sus on Sully and Laurie, claiming Issac as the spy claiming empath and wanting to them both alive so he doesn't have to change his bluff, and possibly get called out with misinformation. He kept Laurie alive because he wasn't getting more information, and didn't need to kill his neighbors because he didn't need more info. A bit more experience, he might of seen that. If you are an imp, the only time you should try and back up another player is if it can legitimize your bluff, or last ditch effort make it seem like you are the minion trying to protect a demon on last vote. Jon saying Sully isn't evil was a bad move. He is just backing up the true information they already believe. The only way out of that is if Jon did try and vouch for Sully, then nominated himself at the last minute, these guys would have totally killed Sully. Except Issac seem to be Keen on something like that and said he was trying to double bluff and is the imp. That's why it is a risky play. But at that point… Too many people suspected Jon. Give it a try. I've succeeded with that play more than once. The mayor bluff is strong. Jon either needed to lean in to that as a reason he is still alive. Laurie being a 1st night information bluff that is still alive for some reason, or tried a little to hard to throw sus on Laurie, clearing Sully and saying well, if you all think I'm the imp then execute me. Nominates himself they probably kill someone else.

PS. Am I the only one who wants to see how Sully handles being evil? He is awful at hiding his info…. Give him ALL the info. Make him a spy. I want to see how that works. 1st convo. "I KNOW EVERYTHING!". "I nominate Sully".

Drjos 05/08/2021 - 22:40

If the storytellers save the major. Does it have to go on a living player? Because I would have loved seeing the situation where they chose to have Adam killed a third time and basically force another 4 player round. I think Jon could have gotten away with it then.

Sarah Flowerchild 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Isaac always on the winning team. Coincidence? I don't think so! #blairandisaacineveryvideo 😁

MonoPython 05/08/2021 - 22:40

This is Town of Salem

ChronoXShadow 05/08/2021 - 22:40

Isaac's playstyle only gave himself the answers, though. It's good for him, and he can say he's right in the end, but it doesn't help the good team. He should have tried being a Billiard Boy XD

Gandalf the Grey 05/08/2021 - 22:40

The drunk as the librarian is funny.